In response to my self proposed initiative to spend as little money as I can, I have begun saying no to my self. Self discipline with a purpose. Something that over time I seem to have progressively chosen to do less often than I think I need to. I find that my goal is a great enough purpose to give me the desire and will to say no.
This week I said no to about $15 worth of iTunes purchases. That is really huge when I take into account how much I like music.
Today I said no to an additional $25+ that I wanted to spend over my budget at a roadside farmers market. :) I am thankful that I had spending $ in my budget to buy some food from the market, and that I was able to support a small local malibu farmer. :)
Small steps. Big returns later down the journey. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment